[Gmsh] .msh file problems

Javier Piñeiro jpineirop at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:50:16 CEST 2009

Dear David

I attach you the .geo file and the .msh I created over it. If you try to
refine the msh, it will do it after giving a good list of errors. Over the
.geo file, meshing you will obtain the same mesh, and if you try to refine
it there, at least in my case, the program crashes.

Than you for your help

Javier