[Gmsh] Questions about gmsh-2.4.1 building from sources

Etienne Lorriaux etienne.lorriaux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:08:31 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm packaging the last gmsh release for Gentoo/Linux and I've noticed some
points I'd like to clarify.

When enabling the OCC_MESH_CONSTAINTS function, the build failed because of
missing headers:
* MeshGmsh_Constrain.hxx
* MeshGmsh_VertexConstrain.hxx
* MeshGmsh_EdgeConstrain.hxx
I know it's an experimental feature, but it was compiling fine in the 2.3.1
version. So I don't know if this feature has been volontarly removed or if
it's an omission.

The pdf files are not generated although the texi2pdf tool is correctly
detected by cmake. The Makefile in the texinfo directory is missing, so i
don't know how to generate pdfs.

Apart from these questions, the sources are compiling fine and the build
seems to work.

Regards, Etienne.