[Gmsh] Gmsh Citation

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Wed Sep 16 17:25:21 CEST 2009

Hi Amir,

If you use Gmsh, we would appreciate if you could cite the following reference in your work (books, articles, reports,
etc.):

``C. Geuzaine and J.-F. Remacle. Gmsh: a three-dimensional finite element mesh generator with built-in pre- and
post-processing facilities. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Volume 79, Issue 11, pages
1309-1331, 2009''.

http://geuz.org/gmsh/gmsh_paper_preprint.pdf

Cheers,

Dave