[Gmsh] transfinite on complex 2d geometry

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Fri Sep 18 15:01:47 CEST 2009

It is not necessary to split the surface in subsurfaces, you just have
to indicate the corners that constitute the basic rectangle/square and
be sure that the number of division in the now composed basic edges
match what you want.

Have a look at tutorial t6.geo:
http://geuz.org/gmsh/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html#t6_002egeo

Regards,