[Gmsh] Compatibility of Gmsh file format with Getdp

Jeremy ROBERT jrmy.rbrt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:03:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

I use gmsh and getdp for thermal dynamic simulation use.
gmsh 2.4.1 (debian package compiled for powerpc architecture)
getdp 1.2.1 (compiled by myself)

A new 'issue' happend to me :
the mesh file format generated by gmsh (2D meshadapt, 3D Frontal) seems
to be incompatible with getdp.
getdp's console says : /"mesh file format //(2.1) //unknow"

/I tried meshing my model directly with the command line :
 > gmsh -3 -format msh1 model.geo
to force the file format to be 'downgraded' to msh1, and it works.

But, is there any possibility to do this from gmsh's gui ?
(or maybe , is my version of getdp to old ? bad  compiled ?)

Thank you for your answer(s).

Jeremy ROBERT