[Gmsh] Question sur GMSH

Zenker, Dr. Matthias Matthias.Zenker at erbe-med.de
Thu Sep 24 12:10:15 CEST 2009

I have the same problem with geometries imported from 3D CAD, and so far the only way is to remove the duplicate surfaces manually, which is tedious.
There was a project to enable gmsh to detect duplicate surfaces and clean them up. Does anyone know if there has been any progress?
Maybe it would be easier to detect the overlapping surfaces and force the mesh to be conformal?

Matthias

ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
Firmensitz: 72072 Tuebingen
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian O. Erbe, Reiner Thede
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRB 380137