[Gmsh] A unit cube with tetrahedral grain.

정상엽 sychung at yonsei.ac.kr
Thu Oct 1 09:37:49 CEST 2009

Hi.

I'm a beginner of gmsh. So I have a question about using gmsh.

Is it impossible to generate automatically exact truncated octahedron mesh

with 72 tetrahedral grains which have same volume and shape.

If it is impossible, how can I generate such a mesh?

I only know about the 24 coordinate of truncated octahedron.

 Also, the thing that I really want to generate is a unit cube that

is filled with only truncated octahedron (at boundary of a unit

cube, it can be cut off). It can be possible by using gmsh just with

knowing a coordinate of the element.

--
Sang-Yeop, Chung
Ph.D student.