[Gmsh] gmsh uninstall ?

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Wed Oct 7 09:16:06 CEST 2009

Bill,

Gmsh added some lines at the end of the STEP file you sent me, I had to remove it.

When working with STEP files, you should write another .geo file, beginning with:

Merge "Model1_SolidSurfaceGeo_StepOption.STEP";

and then open this .geo file with Gmsh, so that the definitions of physical surfaces, volumes you create are added by
Gmsh in this .geo file and not in the original STEP file, corrupting it...

Anyway, the problem in the STEP file is the same as in your other .geo file, some surfaces are superposed ...

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.