[Gmsh] cgns: Segmentation fault

Dragan Vidovic vitkecar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 11:42:59 CEST 2009

Hi

I created a thin rectangle (attached). I generate a 3d mesh (by
pressing MEsh -> 3d) and I try to save the resulting mesh in the cgns
format using default options. Segmentation fault occurs. I was playing
a bit with this and for different rectangle thicknesses there was no
segmentation fault, but the patches under <Boundary Conditions> in the
resulting cgns file were incorrect. They contain wrong set of
triangles, some boundary triangles are not in any patch, and usually
there was even wrong number of parches.

Here's wnat gmsh --info gives:

Version        : 2.4.2
GUI toolkit    : FLTK 1.1.9
License        : GNU General Public License
Build OS       : Linux
Build options  : Ann Blas Cgns Chaco DIntegration FlTree Fltk Gmm
Have64BitSizeT Jpeg Kbipack Lapack MathEx Metis NativeFileChooser
Netgen OpenGL Png Tetgen Zlib
Build date     : 20091010
Build host     : yes
Packager       : vitke