[Gmsh] ** On entry to DGESVD parameter number 6 had an illegal value

Adam Larat adam.larat at inria.fr
Mon Oct 19 09:47:48 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

first, because this is my first message here, thank you for developing
this free software, it is very helpful for me.
Second I'm actually trying to build a mesh for an naca6412 airfoil and I
have trouble with it. I have written the script attached and it works
well when I ask for a relatively small number of points on the airfoil
(for example NACA4_npts = 100;).
But when I ask for a larger value of this variable (NACA4_npts = 500;),
I get the following error :

alarat at troll:~/Maillages/Naca_Eolienne$ gmsh-2.4.2 Naca.geo
-0
Info    : Running 'gmsh-2.4.2 Naca.geo -0'
Info    : Started on Sun Oct 18 22:42:55 2009
Info    : Reading 'Naca.geo'
Error   : Unknown curve -2000
Info    : Adding edge points to compute mean plane of face 2007
 ** On entry to DGESVD parameter number  6 had an illegal value

Could someone help me please with this, I have googled it many different
ways and didn't get any relevant answer ? Is it a problem of distance between the two nearest points ?
Thank You,

Adam