[Gmsh] tr: Re: BoundingBox Meshing

Olivier DESLANDES deslandesolivier at orange.fr
Mon Nov 2 17:32:26 CET 2009

Thank you for your answer,

I have the following situation :
I have a "big" geometry but I want to mesh only a part of this model. Indeed, I want to cut all the other part of this "big" model.

Then, is it possible to cut a part of a geometry defined in gmsh, or to mesh only a part of model ?

In the joined file, you can see what I'd want to do : i want to restrain my model to the second square. is it possible with Gmsh ?

Thank you

Olivier