[Gmsh] How to draw this?

Aron Wahlberg aron.wahlberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:06:37 CET 2009

Nout,

I would guess that you get trouble when you draw many lines and points twice. This it not necessary. When you try to create the surfaces by clicking the lines, Gmsh doesn't know which of the lines you mean.

I modified the file a bit for you. The attached file looks the same in gmsh and you can make the surfaces.