[Gmsh] Display Temperature as a Function of Time

Dr. Bruce McGee bmcgee at e-tenergy.com
Thu Dec 10 19:35:34 CET 2009

Hey GMSH

In the RESOLUTION Step of my getdp input I SAVESOLUTION the Temperature solution as a function of time.  I actually see the solution in the .res file.

In the POSTOPERATION Step I PRINT it out with the intent of stepping through the time solutions in gmsh.  I only get the initial temperature solution (T) showing up for some reason.

So, can you help me with getting gmsh to step though and display temperature as a function of time.

I have attached the .pro, and .geo files

Thanks