[Gmsh] comments about tutorial files

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Mon Jan 11 15:07:08 CET 2010

On 21/12/09 12:00, Takuya OSHIMA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are doing some detailed review of the tutorial files (t1.geo -
> t9.geo that come with Gmsh 2.4.2) as a process of creating teaching
> materials for our FE code that uses Gmsh as preprocessing front
> end. In the process, at the stage of the review until t3.geo, we came
> to have the following comments (we hope we are not nitpicking). What
> do you think?

Dear Takuya - many thanks for your insightful comments. We've tried to
address them in the new version of the tutorial

https://geuz.org/trac/gmsh/changeset/7024 (login: gmsh passwd: gmsh)

Let us know if you have other ideas to improve the documentation: we
would be very glad to use them.

Best,

Christophe and David