[Gmsh] Problem of Gmsh restart after crash ?

Carton Pierre-Henri pierre-henri.carton at cea.fr
Thu Jan 21 15:14:37 CET 2010

Hello,

I discovered this software just a few weeks ago and I want to use it for
studies of thermal constraints in mechanical objects.

I¹ve tried to use it, but after an software crash du to some errors in an
Ascii text file of a mechanical piece, the program doesn¹t start anymore.
I tried to re-install the software, but without success. I¹m working on a
Apple Powerbook pro with mac OS 10.5

Is there anybody who have some information about such problem ?

Best regards
Pierre-Henri

       Pierre-Henri CARTON
     CEA - DSM/IRFU-SEDI
    ( Institut de Recherche sur les lois Fondamentales de l¹Univers )
    Bât.534 p.107A ­ PC n°105 - C.E.A. Saclay
    91191 GIF-sur-Yvette Cedex ­ France

    Tel : (+33) 1 69 08 31 43
    Fax : (+33) 1 69 08 30 24
    Email : pcarton at cea.fr