[Gmsh] gmsh development

Vyacheslav Filyayev vyacheslav.filyayev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 02:46:06 CET 2010

I'm trying to interrogate nastran fem models. Gmsh can open and
visualise bdf files but the problem is it ignores users' coordinate
systems. As a result the model visualisation is incorrect. I have some
other needs like what is called coincident picking in HyperMesh, more
easy choosing of rotation point like in Ansys, entities groupping etc. I
wounder is it something I can do via developping of plug-ins or I should
intrude into source code? In both cases could somebody explain
step-by-step what should I do to compile Gmsh?
Sincerely,
SF