[Gmsh] All-quad unstructured 2D - possible?

Hugh Blackburn hugh.blackburn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:51:53 CET 2010

Maybe I'm missing the point here (as a total noob I would not be
surprised if this were the case) but if I just mesh what you sent in
Mesh/2D I get a mixture of quads and tris. Screen grab attached. If I
look in the file you sent it says

Mesh.SubdivisionAlgorithm=2;

so I assume there's nothing more to be done other than just run the meshing?

Thanks for your help

regards
Hugh

mailto:hugh.blackburn at eng.monash.edu.au