[Gmsh] Wrong definition of a volume

demesy guillaume.demesy at fresnel.fr
Tue Mar 23 14:05:37 CET 2010

Hi Alexis,

I'm not quite sure to understand what you're trying to do.

the attached .geo seems to work. You can scale the whole mesh afterwards.

Best,

Guillaume

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:36:05 +0100, Alexis Blasselle  wrote: Dear all,

I can not understand why the volume(1) in the attached filed is not the
one I am expecting to define:
it should be the union of the three extruded quarter of circle and of the
part of the ball.

 When commenting the current surface(1) and uncommenting all the other
things, everything is ok.

Maybe it is because of an orientation problem, but I've checked twice, and
this does not explain that doing the union of the four volumes works
perfectly.

I thank you for all your great work, and thank you in advance for your
answers,

Best regards,

Alex

--