[Gmsh] Colouring of elements according to `quality'.

Mark Starnes mark.starnes at fttech.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 11:20:54 CEST 2010

Wonderful!  Thanks for the tip.  I had changed my .gmsh-options to
include

View.IntervalsType = 1 // (iso contours)

I presume the reason I saw no screen change on pressing statistics ->
update -> 3D, was that the contours ran around each element edge.
Changing .gmsh-options to include,

View.IntervalsType = 2 // (continuous)

fixed things.

Thanks for this wonderful software.