[Gmsh] Coordinates of Nodes and Numbering of elements are wrong

Mikhail Titov mlt at gmx.us
Wed May 12 20:50:30 CEST 2010

All looks good to me. Could you clarify your question?

If you imply wrong ordering (clockwise/counterclockwise) of nodes then just
change the sign when you create corresponding entity.

If you mean that you mesh contain points and lines as elements and you are
interested in triangular elements only then use Physical Surface since by
default all objects are saved if there is no physical entities declare. I
was confused by that issues when I started to use Gmsh.

It is not clear what you expect.

Mikhail