[Gmsh] Nodes

Mikhail Titov mlt at gmx.us
Fri May 28 18:44:50 CEST 2010

I haven’t tried it myself, but I’d start with splitting single spline into
parts. Other alternative would be using fields. Try making those points as
attractors and set up reasonable threshold. First time I was thinking about
Physical Point, but I’m not sure if it will work and won’t have any side
effects.

Mikhail