[Gmsh] 回复: some question about how to use GMSH

Eric Nutsch ericnutsch at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 21:23:26 CEST 2010

First read the manual for basic understanding:
http://www.geuz.org/gmsh/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html

Do some tutorials from the manual and here:
http://www.dolfyn.net/dolfyn/gmsh/tutorial00.html

Export your geometry to igs. Use the command:
//
Merge "RadiatorFan.IGS";
//
...where RadiatorFan.IGS is the name of your file.

Eric