[Gmsh] Please help (Error while meshing a geometry)

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Fri Jun 11 12:45:46 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have never had this kind of error about "JIT" , but there are some problems with your geometry:

-- point 1 lies in the middle of line 4. this line going from point 2 to 12 should be split in two lines, one from 2 to
1, and the other from 1 to 12

-- surface 23 is overlapping the four surfaces 40, 58 , 68 , 78 , and this is why the 3d meshing algo crashes.

Regards,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.