[Gmsh] Converter

Robert Funnell robert.funnell at mcgill.ca
Sun Jul 4 12:11:16 CEST 2010

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010, JOAQUIM VILÀ wrote:

> Dear,
>
> I'm a user of Gmsh program and I would ask you if you have some kind of converter, because I need to convert the file .msh to Abaqus file .inp or at least if you know how I can do it.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Kim

Others may have better suggestions, but in the meantime I might
suggest my own Fad programme. It can import .msh files and export
.inp, among other things. Fad is described at, and downloadable from,
http://audilab.bmed.mcgill.ca/~funnell/AudiLab/sw/fad.html

Fad was written for my own purposes and may or may not do what you
want. If you want to send me one of your .msh files, I could try
converting it to see what happens.

- Robert