[Gmsh] GSHHS Plugin clarification

Jonathan Lambrechts jonathanlambrechts at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 12:32:54 CEST 2010

GSHHS file format changed between version 1.10 and 2.0 of this database. The
gmsh plugin is updated for the 2.0 version but you need the nightly build
version of gmsh to have it.
So there are 2 options :
- use the nightly build version of gmsh with the 2.0 version of GSHHS
- use the stable version of gmsh with the 1.10 version of GSHHS

If you get an empty list of islands curves, you are probably using the wrong
version.

Best,

Jonathan