[Gmsh] plotting issues

Danny Lathouwers - TNW D.Lathouwers at tudelft.nl
Thu Aug 12 13:34:46 CEST 2010

Dear gmsh users,

I am wondering if it is possible to make plots without the axes beinbg
shown on exporting. I can get rid of the x,y,z text by deselcting that
but you still get the axes themselves. Is this a possibility (I'd like
my plots as clean as possible for a paper).

Further, I have wondered for a while on how to make surface plots of 2D
data (e.g. on trianglular elements) with the value of the field used as
z-value and colored accordingly (so plots such as  the matlab logo). I
included some mesh and data to merge as an example how I usually make my
plots. Can anyone give me a hint on how to achieve such plots?

Thanks,
Danny.