[Gmsh] Animation: moving particles along a vector

Iñaki Guerra Díaz guerra.iaki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 21:54:21 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to make an animation of a vector field to show it on a
presentation. In the file where I have the information about the field, I
have, in first place the coordinates for the different points and then a
vector associated to each point. The idea is to make each point move in the
direction of its associated vector to make it look like the whole field is
moving. Is it possible to make this in an easy way? xD
I've already take a look at tutorial #8 but it use rotation and I think that
I can't get use of it. Also I searched for some functions in GMSH to make
this. I've found General.translationX but I don't think it's useful to me.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
PD:Hope I have explain everything right. I have to improve my English ; )