[Gmsh] Higher order quadrangular mesh.

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 23:46:59 CEST 2010

Hi Christophe,

I actually just tried it and it works perfectly with the nightly
build. Again, thank you very much for the prompt fix !

I did find something weird in the gui in the new version. If I used
the windows GUI version to create even a first order quad mesh with
the given geo file, it shows a node in the middle of every element
(similar to a bubble). But writing out the mesh file and then
reloading it removes this anomaly. Maybe this is just an error in the
interface portion of it. I thought that you should know because it is
annoying to see a node that is not supposed to be there for a given
order element and gives a wrong impression of the final mesh being
generated. Hope that helps to replicate the bug.

Vijay