[Gmsh] Refined Mesh - extraneous nodes

Negi, Ashish ashish.negi at honeywell.com
Thu Feb 10 14:33:26 CET 2011

Hi Mikhail,

Thanks for your help.

Actually, I do not use MSH file in my project. I have GMSH library
integrated with my FEM library which gets the mesh data directly from
GModel object. After seeing your reply, I defined one physical group and
added it in all the geometrical entities (points, edges, faces and
volume). But this did not help. I still have extraneous nodes which are
not in TET mesh.

Ashish