[Gmsh] Q-Morph algorithm on parametric space: questions related to the c++ code.

Jean_Baptiste Faes jean_baptiste_faes at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 7 09:57:17 CET 2011

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Yes, I know the recombine command. But it is not an advancing front method providing well-aligned rows of quadrilaterals parallel to the boundary of the domain (see Int. J. Numer. Meth. Engng. 44, 1317—1340 (1999)).

That is the reason why I have implemented this small code I would like to link to gmsh. But there is something my code is not (yet) able to do: meshing of arbitrarily curved surfaces. I thus would like (if possible) to make use of the parametric space defined in gmsh.

I would be gratefull if you could forward my mail to some of your C++ developpers, in order to have a better understanding of which part of the code I should modify to this end.

Very best regards,
JB FAES