[Gmsh] Mesh STEP file

Marc Secca mksca220 at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 29 12:56:32 CEST 2011

Hello!

I am trying to mesh the attached STEP file in gmsh 2.4.2 and define boundaries
for a cfd solver.  I can merge the file and select the relevant surfaces and
volume as physical groups but after I mesh to geometry, I open the .msh file
created and cannot see the boundaries I defined.  I tried saving the geometry as
a .geo file but surfaces are missing at the pipe intersections.

Is there a better way to do this? Can I repair the missing surfaces?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Marc