[Gmsh] 3D interconnection of structured and unstructured grids

Trevor Strickler trevor.strickler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:32:04 CEST 2011

For those interested in connecting structured and unstructured grids, I am
currently finishing up work on an addition to Gmsh to interface quad
surfaces (even unstructured MIXED quad/tri surfaces!)  to unstructured
tetrahedral volumes with a single or double layer of
pyramids/prisms/tetrahedra.  My files should be in a distributable, testable
form soon.  I am currently debugging, but otherwise it works. I will let
Gmsh's creators review it first before delivering it to others.

More to come.

- Trevor