[Gmsh] GMSH crashes

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Thu May 12 09:41:39 CEST 2011

I have the same behaviour with the very last version of Gmsh (svn
compiled on Mac 64 bits).
The only think that seems to work in my laptop is to force the frontal
algorithm for meshing and then optimize with or without netgen...
You can add:
Mesh.Algorithm3D = 4; // 3D mesh algorithm (1=Delaunay, 4=Frontal)
Mesh.Optimize = 1; // Optimize the mesh to improve the quality of
tetrahedral elements
//Mesh.OptimizeNetgen = 1; // Optimize the mesh using Netgen to improve
the quality of tetrahedral elements

At the beginning of your file.

Hope this helps, while waiting for a fix.

Ruth