[Gmsh] Problems creating a body of revolution

PL mailings.pl at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:39:32 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I try to create a body of revolution with gmsh.
The shape will be quite complex. But for tests I have tried to create a
simple sphere by extrusion of 2*Pi. I have attached my example.

The problem is that I am not able to create the volume mesh.
Can somebody give me a hint, what's going wrong?

Thanks a lot,

Patrick

System: Ubuntu 11.04 64bit

Version        : 2.5.0
GUI toolkit    : FLTK 1.1.10
License        : GNU General Public License
Build OS       : Linux
Build options  : Ann Bamg Blas Chaco DIntegration Dlopen FlTree Fltk Gmm
Have64BitSizeT Jpeg Kbipack Lapack MPI MathEx Mesh Metis Mpeg
NativeFileChooser Netgen OpenCascade OpenGL Parser Plugins Png Post
Solver Zlib
Build date     : 20101030
Build host     : crested
Packager       : buildd