[Gmsh] Attractor point

luos at msu.edu luos at msu.edu
Thu Jun 23 02:06:01 CEST 2011

Dear All,

I generated a 3D mesh with tetrahedrons.    A threshold filed with an attractor filed is used to get locally refined mesh.   The attractor field  contians several points.  The resulting mesh looks good.

The problem is that these attractor points do not belong to any tetrahedron.
In the saved .msh  file,  they are node points but none of them  are vertecies of any tetrahedron.

I want node list  to be vertecies of tetrahedrons.

Could anyone please tell me what the problem is?  And how to fix these problems.

THank you very much
ST