[Gmsh] Fwd: Re: Re: Asking for help about GMSH

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Mon Oct 10 09:32:01 CEST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [SPAM] Re: [Gmsh] Asking for help about GMSH
Date: 	Fri, 7 Oct 2011 10:44:06 +0800
From: 	zhaoliyun <zhaoliyun at bnu.edu.cn>
To: 	David Colignon <David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be>

Hi,
I downloaded both the gmsh-2.5.0-linux.tgz and gmsh-2.5.0-source.tgz from
http://geuz.org/gmsh/
Then I unziped the two files and combined them in one folder, say, I copied the
"bin, include, share" of gmsh-2.5.0-linux into the folder gmsh-2.5.0-source.
Then I compiled from this new gmsh-2.5.0-source folder,
following the instructions in README.txt--"builded Gmsh from the command line".
I simply type
"mkdir build
cd build && cmake .. && make && make install ".
Before I did the above things, I installed cmake and fltk in advance.
Best Regards,
Liyun
zhaoliyun