[Gmsh] Help for Magnetic Circuit Modeling

AMI tomw at amioceanpower.com
Thu Oct 20 18:13:22 CEST 2011

To Whom it May Concern,

Aqua-Magnetics, Inc basically consists of one person (myself).  I am developing a linear generator to create electric power from open ocean swells and waves.  You can see where I am in the development at our web site http://www.amioceanpower.com.

 I have .igs files of the CAD model of the piece parts and have learned how to import them into Gmsh .geo files.  However, it has been 25+ years since I have worked with any FEA and my learning curve will be rather long.  I would like to ask if you can connect me with someone that proficient in Gmsh and GetDP that could help in modeling the magnetic circuit in the generator.

Kind Regards,
Tom
Tom Woodbridge
President