[Gmsh] Create .geo file using C++..??

Mikhail Artemiev artemiev.mikhail at ngs.ru
Thu Oct 27 07:56:54 CEST 2011

Hi Rakesh,

> what i want to do is instead of creating .geo
> file, i want to directly enter values into the gmsh model through code..
> Is
> it possible?

I think - yes. But I've never done this before.
I've used some functions of Gmsh API in my own code (read .geo files, build
mesh), but the geometry initialization is a more complicated thing.
As I know, there is not any documentation about Gmsh classes, therefore to
create geometry directly from your code you need to dig in Gmsh sources.
Look at 'utils/api_demos' directory in Gmsh sources for some examples.

Regards,
Mikhail Artemiev