[Gmsh] compiled from source GMSH SEGFAULT on OpenSUSE 12.1 64-bits

idesbald van den bosch vandenbosch.idesbald at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:45:18 CET 2011

Yes, of course I thought about that. For some reason the compilation of the
gmsh-nightly-source does not complete: it just blocks. But I'll try again.

The problem is specific to OpenSUSE 12.1 64-bits: it does not occur on
OpenSUSE 11.4, or Ubuntu 11.10, or Fedora core 16.  And I would not expect
it to fail on MacOSX.

I will keep you posted for the result. Are there any flags/compilation
settings to use, in case of another segfault problem?

Cheers
Ides