[Gmsh] simple hexahedron with periodic, aka. conforming, boundary mesh ?

Oswald Benedikt Benedikt.Oswald at psi.ch
Thu Feb 2 18:10:33 CET 2012

Hello Guillaume, thanks at lot, in fact what give me problems are the surface meshes
on the xz plane, i.e. at y min and y max.

I changed the orientation of the lines and now get reasonable mesh on the xz plane.

However, they do not match, it is not much, but still visible.

Is there a way to influence this ?

The modified .geo script is attached.

Thanks, Benedikt

Benedikt Oswald, Dr. sc. techn., dipl. El. Ing. ETH, www.psi.ch, Computational Accelerator Scientist
Paul Scherrer  Institute (PSI), CH-5232 Villigen, Suisse, benedikt.oswald at psi.ch, +41(0)56 310 32 12
"Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses.",
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.
http://amas.web.psi.ch