[Gmsh] Gmsh build on RHEL4 is mssing GUI!

Jamshid Gharib jdgharib at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:09:03 CET 2012

Dear Christophe,

Thank you for the reply.
I went ahead and got FLTK 1.3.0 package. It is late and I will try to
install FLTK tomorrow
and redo my Gmsh build. Now that you have confirmed the culprit is
likely missing FLTK,
I am hopeful that tomorrow I'll be lucky and get my Gmsh successfully
built with GUI.
But as I was checking the Gmsh source, I noticed that there is a Qt
directory as well.
*Does this mean that I must also have Qt installed on my machine to build
Gmsh with GUI?* *Please let me know.*
Well, I wish you a good weekend and thanks again for your help. I'll
keep you
posted on my progress.

--
Best Regards,