[Gmsh] Need help with 3d model

Piotr Buda piotrbuda88 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:47:47 CET 2012

Hello,
I have some problem with my model. My task is to determine an influence of
ballon on the acoustic in the room. The model i would like to create in
gmsh. I don't know why when I mesch3d, mesh is only inside a small solid (
which will be my ballon) http://imageshack.us/f/11/mesh3d.jpg/    I would
like to have a 3d mesh inside a bigger solid ( which will be my room, and
material for it for example air ). Without 3d mesh inside it, i will not be
able to see a pressuare of air inside. I will be greatfull for any advice
or example or something that will help me. I hope I made my problem clear.
Thanks a lot for any help.

Pozdrawiam
Piotr Buda