[Gmsh] Problems with Gmsh in openSUSE 12.1

jean pierre aubry jeanpierre at lamachine.fr
Wed Feb 22 10:08:07 CET 2012

hello

if you download the latest "automated nightly build" version from the
Gmsh page you will not have to bother about fltk library
it seems to be built in
as it works on my laptop with suse 12.1 without fltk being installed!

all you have to do is download and unpack where you want

jean pierre aubry

Hello all,
I have the same problem as Raul. That means I'm using openSUSE 12.1 and
wanted to install gmsh-2.5.0-2.29.x86_64. Before installation I get the
same error as Raul. The newest fltk library is already installed, but I
think that is the problem, because there is only a library called
libfltk.so.1.3 and not libfltk.so.1.1..
Is it possible that gmsh uses an older version of the fltk library? How
can I change this, so that I can run gmsh?
Thx in advance for your help
Matthias