[Gmsh] api_demos - mostly fixed

trophime christophe.trophime at lncmi.cnrs.fr
Fri Mar 2 18:06:26 CET 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 15:06 +0100, trophime wrote:
> ******************** message de l'anti-virus de messagerie ********************
> *       la (les) pieces jointes marquees "possiblevirus" ont ete videes       *
> *          [ attached file(s) tagged "possiblevirus" were emptied ]           *
> * recuperer ici le mail original :    / recover here the original mail :      *
> https://grenoble.cnrs.fr/recuppj/recuppj.php?log=christophe.trophime&id=150707646297351
> * pour plus d'informations :          / for more information :                *
> * http://cric.grenoble.cnrs.fr/users/antivirus/                        *
>

> Hi,
> I am trying to compile api_demos
> I add to apply some patches to get most of the codes compiling with gcc
> 4.6 (see the attached patch). But I still have a problem with
> mainGlut.cpp. Where do the Camera class comes from?

A closer look at gmsh helps to find Camera.h in Graphics...
Here is a update of the changes to get examples to compile,
expect for mainLevelset :

mainLevelset.cpp:15:24: fatal error: DILevelset.h: No such file or
directory

I also have made a quick and dirty hack of CMakeLists.txt to use
an already installed gmsh... Is there a way to simplify this?