[Gmsh] No terminal output on windows 7

戴炜锋@NETEASE daiweifeng at 163.com
Wed Mar 14 03:35:23 CET 2012

There is a problem in my gmsh: no matter the version is 2.4.2 or 2.5.0, gmsh program cannot output the messege to the terminal directly. I can only read these messeges from GUI's messeage box...But under linux, it is completely OK.

Is there any one can help me?

Another problem is how can I write a cmd line to optimize a mesh separately? Because I want to write them in a Makefile to easy my batch operations.
For example:
LED.geo is the geometry file.

I write:
gmsh LED.geo -2 -algo "meshadapt" -3 -algo "front3d " -optimize -o LED.msh

gmsh LED.msh -3 -refine -o LED.msh

But I want to optimize LED.msh separately, what should I do ?

2012-03-14

戴炜锋@NETEASE