[Gmsh] Error message is generated when Step , IGES and OCC file is read in GMH excution

1948 super super1948 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 08:57:32 CEST 2012

After I generated Gmsh exec, I got the Error message is generated
When I tried to read Step,IGES file in GMSH.
(Error :Gmesh must be compiled with Open CASCADE support to load
c:OpenCASCADE6.5.2/data /iges"hammer.iges"

My generated Gmsh.exe is OK in another menu  function.

I used stable 2.5 gmsh source.

When I configured with patched CMAKe file, the error message is appeared
"OCC lib TKXSBase not Found,OCC lib TKSTEP.lib not Found "

I found that TKXbase.lib and TKSTEP.lib is not located in the directory
(OpenCASCADE6.5.2\ros\win32\vc8\lib).

I added TKIGES.lib and TKSTEP209.lib... etc,

I got the same error message when I read IGes and Step File.

Please give me any advice to resolve this problem.