[Gmsh] Re Element sizes and recombination algorithms

Cristóbal Bertoglio B. cabertog at ing.puc.cl
Tue May 8 16:21:50 CEST 2012

hi

the problem is that if I set Mesh.RecombinationAlgorithm=0  I get
mixed triangles-quads meshes. My initial geometry/mesh is a collection
of only-triangles surface, with pair number of triangles for each
surface. In some surfaces I'd like to just merge the triangles to
quads, without adding any point (it could be possible to do it by
hand, but of course I'd like to do it automatically) . Is this
possible to do with gmsh ?

thanks

Cristobal.