[Gmsh] Modify Meshing Parameters

Nuria Maldonado nuria.maldonado at estamp.es
Mon Jun 18 13:06:35 CEST 2012

Dear Sir,

I am very new in using GMSH and I need to create a mesh in parts imported from other CAD programs. Could you please help when importing CAD drawings from other programs which have little thickness, how to modify their mesh in order to make different layers and have different points in the 3 axis?

Best regards,

Núria Maldonado
Product Engineer

ESTAMP S.A.U,
Aire, 33; 08227 Terrassa (Barcelona) Spain
Phone No: +34 937363131
nuria.maldonado at estamp.es<mailto:nuria.maldonado at estamp.es>       www.estamp.es<http://www.estamp.es/>

DISCLAIMER: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.