[Gmsh] Error message of gmsh

Eiser, Sebastian sebastian.eiser at k-ai.at
Mon Jan 14 15:08:45 CET 2013

I can confirm this also happens on my machine (2.6.2-svn 64bit Linux), but I can't see why. However, you may use the 3D - Frontal algorithm. This one does not abort your script upon 3d meshing. Be sure to optimize that mesh though.

Delaunay 3D:
Refining mesh...
gmsh: /home/geuzaine/src/gmsh/contrib/Tetgen1.5/tetgen.cxx:26770: int tetgenmesh::splittetrahedron(tetgenmesh::triface*, int, double*, int): Assertion `pointtype(pa) == FREEVOLVERTEX' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

Hope this helps
-Sebastian