[Gmsh] Ruled surface question

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Fri Jan 18 17:23:59 CET 2013

Hi,

 one way that could possibly work would be to make each of the sub-segments a
spline itself. Each surface bounded by 4 sub-segments would then be a ruled
surface. This means that you would have to define a sufficient number of
points (more than 2)  to determine the correct shape of each of the sub-
segment splines.

Best regards,

  Martin Vymazal